Date(s) - 02/26/2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Guilford PTA will be hosting a virtual family dance party on Friday, February 26th from 6-8pm for Guilford Elementary School Families. It will be DJ’ed by our very own Jen Coveney. The PTA will taking song request ahead of the event, please fill out the form below by 2/24 for a chance for your song to be played. To support the most students possible with the highest quality, the PTA will be using Zoom to host this event. There are direction below on how to install Zoom on the HCPSS provided Chromebooks (as well as uninstall zoom). It is highly recommended to install Zoom ahead of the event. The zoom code and password will be sent out via school email and text prior to the event.
Students & participants are expected to use appropriate ROAR behaviors. There will be multiple moderators to facilitate a safe & fun experience for all in attendance. Participants microphones will be locked to muted to prevent feedback. The ability to chat will be enabled, but all chats will only be allowed to be public to all or private to one of the hosts.
INSTALLING ZOOM ON CHROMEBOOK
- Go to this Chrome Store page: Zoom
- Install the extension
- Zoom should now be in your app bar
JOINING A ZOOM MEETING
- Click the Zoom app
- Enter the meeting code you will receive via an email and/or text closer to the event
- Enter a screen name (we recommend First Name, Last Initial, Grade)
- Enter the meeting passcode when prompted
UNINSTALLING ZOOM FROM CHROMEBOOK
- With your app dock open, right click (or two finger click) the Zoom app
- Select uninstall