Short week of school already!
- Wednesday – Consent forms for flu clinic are due back
- Wednesday – Spirit Day: Wear autumn colors
- Thursday – schools closed
- Friday – schools closed
NEW this week: Join our PTA from our website! Fill out the form here and pay via Paypal or bring a check into the school.
- September 25 5-8pm – Restaurant Night Fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings
- September 26 6:30-8pm – Kindergarten Back to School Night
- September 29 – Girls On the Run Registration Closes
- October 4 – Flu Clinic. We’ll need volunteers. A signup will be coming soon.
Info about Girls on the Run:
Girls on the Run® is an after-school character development program that uses the power of running to inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum that creatively integrates running. The program combines training for a 5k (3.1 miles) event with self-esteem enhancing, uplifting workouts. The goal of the program is to encourage positive emotional, social, mental, spiritual and physical development. The program runs for 10 weeks from September 18 – December 8. GOTR will meet at GES on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 4:00-5:15pm. Registration is now open at gotrcentralmd.org
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Mrs. Candice Murphy or Ms. Alison Kordonski.