It’s our last full week of school!
- Join us for our last PTA meeting of this school year on Tuesday evening, 6:30-8pm in the media center. Elections for the 2017-18 PTA committee will be held – we still have some positions open. Please note, we will not have childcare available at this meeting due to a scheduling conflict.
- End of year picnics begin this week:
- 5th grade – Monday
- 1st & 2nd grade – Thursday
- K & 4th grade – Friday
- 3rd grade – next Monday 6/12
- Our 5th graders are beginning a new chapter in their academic lives – their promotion ceremony is this Friday, 6/9. The ceremony begins at 9:30am and will end by 10:45am – PTA is providing refreshments and we’d love to have a few more parents on hand to help out so our 5th graders and their parents can enjoy this celebration! If you are available to help, you can sign up here.
Have an awesome week – summer is almost here!